Agile design for agile systems.
We will help define your business logic and create features using well designed components using established frameworks. We use separation of concerns, abstractions and patterns to make future code changes easier and less prone to introducing bugs. We rely heavily on RAD tools and agile techniques to prototype and refine working designs early in the software life-cycle, and we aim to produce 80% of features using existing tested libraries and components. Not reinventing the wheel a key element of our business.
What is agile development?
Agile design encompasses the entire software life-cycle to model the data and processes that comprise your business systems. The whole process becomes an iteratiive design with code providing the documentation enabling automated build and delivery to provide greater efficiencies. Key elements of agile modelling and design include:
The agile manifesto
The Manifesto for Agile Software Development is based on twelve principles:
- Customer satisfaction by early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even in late development.
- Deliver working software frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Working software is the primary measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams
- Regularly, the team reflects on how to become more effective, and adjusts accordingly
Why agile design is important.
Explore how Syntapse can assist your business and software development. Contact us for further assistance or general enquiries.
We can offer a range of services from half day consultancy, assessment reports, and troubleshooting to long term greenfield project involvement
As your technology partners we are happy to hear from schools and local authorities, communities and charities, engineers and scientists, startups and institutions